This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, February 13, 2006

I'm gonna dance hall dance hall everyday


beef chow fun, spicy to go
from: Hong Kong Chinese
price: $5.95+tax
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: Modest Mouse
comments: the beef chow fun really hit the spot today. so good. and I was so hungry. now click the link to see who truned 1, and demolished the UBC library in celebration.

and jacky had:

veggie and beef curries
from: Curry Point
price: $6
rating: &&/&&&&&
comments: jacky says, "one bad lunch from Curry Point today. The curry beef today he beef tasted weird. I end up just skipping the whole half portion of my lunch box. The curry veggies are ok tho."

4 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

So who is babyzilla?

I really get a sense of motion with the lensbaby. Well, when a particular spot is actually in focus, that is. It's best I don't have one as I would probably drive my wife nuts with it.

February 14, 2006 8:25 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

I need much more practice with it. after I did those blurry pics, jason told me something I should be doing to make it better. we'll see how it goes next time.

the babyzillar is russ's baby. this movie shows russ at his best.

February 14, 2006 10:16 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

sigh. I just had to go watch that movie, didn't I?

He looks like he's nailed to an invisible, spinning cross.

February 14, 2006 3:43 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

hmm...seems like the comments section is dead for the most recent post on yer blog.

I swear, it's the last time I mention Led Zepplin on the internet. Oops.

February 15, 2006 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share