This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, February 06, 2006

if you go down in the streets today baby you better... you better open your eyes!!!


sushi combo 1
from: Osaka Sushi
price: $6.37
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: led zeppelin
comments: I never had this combo before. it is good and tasty. the variety is terrific. I don't know if anyone watched that thing on the weekend where a bunch of oversized americans chased around a weirdly shaped ball made of dead pig, while wearing colourful matching outfits, but if you did, you probably didn't see the best part. the ads. cuz they don't show them to us canadians. click the pic to see what you missed.

and erin had:

minced beef and tofu on chow fun noodles instead of rice
price: $6.37
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
comments: erin says, "it was good to have the regular cook back but the lineup for picking up food was waaaay too long and made me late for my meeting. some of the tofu is a bit sour today, but not as bad as it was last time. maybe i'll stay away from the tofu there from now on. the chow fun noodles were good though so i'll have the rest for dinner. yum!" and she did have it for dinner. so did I. thanks erin! and now, onto another subject. john wu. maybe you know him? when he's not filming pigeons in slow motion, he's sitting at his desk constantly sending out links. the links are sometimes really good. but I never have time to look at it right when he sends it. so I yelled at him about this. and told him to put these links on a blog so I could look at them all when I have the time. so he did! what a guy. click the pic to see this new blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Temple said...

"but if you did, you probably didn't see the best part. the ads."

I love how you qualified that for me. Thanks gwilli!

February 07, 2006 11:02 AM  
Blogger r. said...

need more lunch. I am eating lunch right now. I expect to see todays lunch at the same time.

February 07, 2006 11:06 AM  
Blogger John Wu said...

Boo-Yahs...

February 07, 2006 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share