This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

come on 'n dance on the freedom train!

pork pork pork!
3 items: lamb curry, lemon chicken, the fish
from: Yi Kou Xiang Delicious (northern) Foods
price: $5.08
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: lenny kravitz
comments: today was a landmark day at LATV. I no longer work for webct. none of us do. we officially work for blackboard. will anythign change for me? probably not. I'll keep on eating. mmmm... food. but that's not why today is a landmark day at LATV. this landmark is all about me saying no to 5 styrofoam containers a week. that's right. I'm going eco. I got a container (thanks ernest!) and I'm gonna use it from now on for most of my meals. yay!! I'm just like Ali now!!!


and dave b had:
alt alt alt!
appetizer sashimi and california roll
from: Sushi King house. 8176 granville st ( Granville between 65th and 66th )
price: $8.24
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: dave says, "I've been craving sushi for the past few weeks, but don't like going to the paces on campus for sushi because they're so expensive and their rolls are so small. I sometimes go to Sushi King for dinner, but it's been a while. Unfortuantely I had a gas leak in my furnace which i had to go home for this morning. I took the opportunity to get some sushi!! This was just the right amount and hit the spot perfectly. It's good quality inexpensive sushi. The tuna sashimi from this place is sometimes a little bit too frozen, this time it was perfect." haha the funny part is that at our "takeover celebration" today, there was free sushi, cake and beer. so even without a gas leak, dave coulda had his sushi.

4 Comments:

Blogger wiwian said...

I WANT A SHIRT TOO!

February 28, 2006 11:48 PM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

Maybe next time you shouldn't skip work. ;)

March 01, 2006 12:00 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Yay for plastic containers!

Just think of all the styrofoam trash you won't have to throw away now. You're gonna get fat and lazy without all that extra exercise. GOOD JOB!

March 01, 2006 11:48 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

don't worry. my new computer is making me lazy enough. just think... I can fill it with movies, then play them via a remote control! hello?! no more movement for me!

and there was only webct cakes, ween. it was actually only webct people. I htink we get to see the blackboard people tomorrow.

March 02, 2006 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share