This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, January 02, 2006

we got. crosses. in our. eyes.


butter chicken and yoghurt curries
from: Curry Point
price: six bux.
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: bloc party
comments: first curry of the new year. and since I bin sick for the last few days, I really couldn't eat it all. maybe I shoulda stuck with some kinda soup. tomorrow, probly. the turtle was my mexican christmas present from eric! and in the linked pic, you can see some crazy man walking about the village. crazy.

and alex had:

two curries of sorts
from: Curry Point
price: $6
rating: &&&.79/&&&&&
comments: Alex said, "By far, this is the best curry I've had all year." I often wonder how many times alex's parent's heard teachers say, "alex doesn't play well with the other children." when we was growing up. I made sure to get some of his food-eating-pony-boy-hair-style in this photo. I guess it would suck to get curry in that hair. and the linked pic shows the massif raven we saw chewing on some squirrel carcass on the University Boulevard boulevard. I don't see too many ravens out here. sorry about the blurry pic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share