This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

thank you for the signpost, thank you for the streetlights


lemongrass chicken soup
from: A-1 Vietnamese and Korean
price: $5
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: hefner
comments: yup. more soup. still got a bit of my cold, and I still desire soup. but I changed it up a bit today. this chicken is pretty good. although, I didn't get enough of it. and the soup is simply their pho minus the beef. pretty plain tasting. but very good for my needs today. and the linked pic is of Jeff's new camera. like that cross-processing effect I did with nothing but iPhoto? I do.

and jenna had:

3 items: grilled fish, egg&tomato, tofu&vegetable.
from: Combo Express
price: $4.82
rating: &&&/&&&&&
comments: here's what jenna said about her combo express meal, "it'a a bit salty. but all campus chinese food is salty to me." the caterpillar story didn't seem to phase her at all. not like jeff. and the linked pic was taken with jeff's new camera. and in that photo you can see the camera that is responsible for 99% of the pics on LATV. and if you want to see more pics frmo this camera, have a look at jeff's gallery. yes... a new place to comments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share