This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

you say the party's over, but like a drunken fool, I never know when to leave


cantor burger (the wednesday special)
from: Vera's Burger Shack
price: uh... $7.95+tax, I think.
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: Blue Rodeo
comments: Vera's has some pretty tasty burgers. not the best, though. the best I ever had was at Moby's Marine Pub on Salt Spring Island. which was recently closed down. but more recently, it was re-opened. I hope they still make their burgers the same way, cuz they were amazing. and the 2nd best burger I've had is probably from in Ottawa. that place was crazy. and then there's Vera's. really good. but not the best. maybe I just need to try other types of their burgers? oh well. they have beer. and I like that. and if people are looking for christmas presents for me, just click on this pic or the one below.


lettuce wrapped turkey patty
from: Vera's
price: thanks for lunch (to convince erin and greg to have vera's for lunch, I had to treat them)
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
comments: greg said, "This lettuce wrapped turkey patty wasnt half bad. Im not eating yeast or beef right now, so I couldnt get my regular powRburger, so I got this, in hindsight i should have opted to have the fried egg or something to send the taste throught to the 4-5 rating range. I was impressed that they even had a non beef, non bread selection on the veras list."


hot dog
from: Vera's
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: erin said, "decent hotdog meat; skimpy, but that was my fault since i didn't think to order more toppings" and about the bubble teas we had after, she said, "litchi slushee bubble tea with pearls was &&&&/&&&&& - decent pearls (though some were frozen), and the litchi is a bit too sweet. i like the litchi slushees from the bubble tea place on king ed and oak better." after vera's we went next door to Pearl Fever. I had a green tea honey milk bubble tea. I liked my bubble tea, too... but when you're already full, it's a little too filling. click to see the teas.

2 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Man, I couldn't afford the gas or insurance on either of those two cars. GW, you have spensive taste.

December 28, 2005 9:08 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

I'd really prefer the aston, but I'd take either. you could even just get me the maybach watch... it's much cheaper than the car. only 120,000 euros.
(oh yeah, I would appreciate it if the insurance and gas was covered in the gift, too)

December 29, 2005 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share