This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

you say, go slow. I fall behind. the second hand unwinds.


beef udon
from: Osaka Sushi
price: $5.62
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: uh... er... nothing.
comments: I thought I had licked my cold a couple days ago. thought I beat it in one day. now it's not feeling so beat. so I got this beef udon which tastes just like "get better". it's hitting the spot. and the little guy in the picture (his name's actually Guy) is part of a present I got from jason. click him to find out more about him. and if y'all are lucky you might see a feature film on this blog starring these cube peeps. stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Blogger ray said...

happy new year! gwillie.

December 30, 2005 12:59 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

thanks ray! same to you!

and go to heck, edflynn! you did not read my blog nor find it inquisitive. stupid spamhead!

January 02, 2006 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share