This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

we will cover the earth like air and water


food
from: a place
price: money
rating: %%%%%%/@
listening to: DESAPARECIDOS
comments: my lunch was fine. if you want a review of it, just find one in the archives about Northern Foods/Yi Kou Xiang. There's a much more pressing things happening in this world than my lunch. just click the pic and find out. if you aren't impressed by that, or by this then stop reading now. I am stoked that Detroit is thinking of basically making cartoon versions of their cool old cars. I've seen some cool camaro designs out there, too. can you imagine if they made these?? that would rule.

and Dave had:

bibimbap
from: A-1 Vietnamese and Korean
price: $6
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
caoments: Dave says, "not bad not great; it's better when the guy just hands me the bottle and lets me go nuts." He kept going on about how stingy the guy was with the chilli sauce. it's true, though. it's like he really doesn't like giving it away. and if you click the pic, you will see the picture from the virgin digital contest. we can't enter here in canada, but it's fun to try and figure out what the 75 bands are. I think I got about 70 of them. although some may be wrong.

2 Comments:

Blogger Russ Weeks said...

Yeah, that's what Detroit needs, for sure. GM's on the brink of bankruptcy and oil prices are through the roof, but sexing up old muscle cars, that'll save 'em.

December 07, 2005 10:59 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

quit ruining my dreams, russ!! I KEEELLL YOUUUUUUU!!

December 07, 2005 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share