This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, December 09, 2005

hey man, look at me rockin' out!


baconcheeseburger and belgian fries
from: The Pit
price: $7.20
rating: &&&/&&&&&
comments: when I saw alex at the pit, he ordered 'belgian fries' with chilli or something. I thought that sounded good, even though I didn't know what it was. so I ordered it, but when they asked what mayo I wanted, I said 'garlic' and realized that there was not going to be any chilli. I guess chilli isn't so big aux belgique. so what I got was lots of fries smothered in tons of mayo. yikes. it was a little frightening. but the burger was good, as usual. we some some creepy man gliding through the shrubbery on our way there, too. weird.


since I left work early, I didn't get a review from alex. but i did get pictures. enjoy.

2 Comments:

Blogger May said...

Oh dear lord, those fries look delicious .. I just want a nibbling!!

December 11, 2005 1:53 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

I dunno, I'm with Greg on this one. too much mayo. At least throw some gravy or ketchup on the fries. Or cheese. Or even ice cream. Mayo just sounds like a Euro thing to do.

December 12, 2005 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share