This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

hey jim kerouac. brother of the famous jack.


soggy porkchop soup
from: Hong Kong Chinese food
price: $4.82
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to: cracker
comments: the porkchops with noodle in soup really hit the spot today. of course it was too much for me to finish, but boy o boy, were those soggy porkchops yummy. I can't imagine many other people enjoying this as much as I do. click the pic to see what coffee does to candycanes.

and greg had:

I'm not letting greg review his lunch, cuz these fries really weren't his lunch. just a snack. I was just impressed at his ketchup skills. each fry got it's own stripe of ketchup. catchup. catsup. lucky fries, man. lucky fries. in other news, my camera battery was dying during the import. hence the crazy pics. and this link shows just how much people really love our product.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I know the person who entered the last two entries ("...boring") at the right bottom ... I am guessing from the girly cartoon and Chinese letters... it is by someone sitting behind the original anony

December 13, 2005 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share