This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

the workers are go-ing home!!


3 items - fish, pork, chicken
from: Yi Kou Xiang Delicious Foods
price: $4.82
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: weezer
comments: tasty food. but I'm really not hungry today. I still have half my food leftover. and I'm nibbling at it. is that bad? I bought it 4 hours ago. in today's linked pics, you will see how foggy it is in Vancouver lately. or will you? same picture. which one is accurate? tell me.

and erin had:

sandwiches
from: The Delly
price: $9.45 - but that was for 2 sandwiches
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
comments: erin saysm, "I'm not sure how much because I bought Rada's sandwich for her today. Mine was a regular BLT and it was decent with lots of bacon. But the bacon is hard to bite through so sometimes I end up with a huge mouthful of bacon that ends up stripping the rest of the sandwich. Rada's sandwich, on the other hand, was something I've never seen before (though it's on the menu)... avocado and shrimp. What a strange combination. Altogether, both sandwiches were $9.45. It must've been good since she was done her sandwich much quicker than mine."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I discovered Delly's sandwich special through this blog! I saw Erin and Rada in the queue and noticed there are other kinds I should try. I was thinking about BLT next time, but do I need to train my jaw before I try it? ween

November 23, 2005 8:24 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Man, I miss the fog. You guys are so lucky.

November 23, 2005 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share