This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

singing sweet songs, of melodies pure and true


butter chicken and spinach curry
from: Curry Point
price: $5.87
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Bob Marley and Peter Tosh. all day.
comments: the curry place was out of samosas, hot sauce AND yoghurt curry when I got there. iyiyiyi! but it worked out anyway. because I tried the spinach curry again. and it's really good. I felt a little ill this afternoon, but i'm not sure if it was brought on by curry or what.

and May had:

butter chicken and peas and potatoes
from: curry point
price: free! greg bought her lunch.
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: May is leaving Canada tomorrow. she's been living under greg for quite a long time. so, to say goodbye, she came all the way out to UBC to have lunch with us. unfortunately, my personal beliefs do not allow me to actually eat IN the village. so I left her with jason, greg and nicole. too bad it wasn't warm enough to eat in the park. oh well. bye may. here's what she had to say about her meal: "Perhaps shouldnt have got the potato as it hit my stomach like a tonne of bricks. Now I feel very sick. But it could have been the caramel machiato." Maybe it was the butter chicken? hmmm....


special documentary:
stupid alarm going offcowboy writing ticketcowboy taking photo of car - I guess they document toogreg looking at ticketbye bye
today we saw a car parked on the sidewalk across the road from us. and its alarm was going off. so, I went out to take pics, and a campus cowboy said we didn't need to worry, he was on it. watch the saga unfold with my photo documentary. unfortunately, we didn't get to see the driver come out looking all confused. oh well.

5 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Are you serious? You drew those pictures? I thought you were a photographer.

November 18, 2005 9:09 AM  
Blogger Russ Weeks said...

Wow. Two casualties - sounds like the curry point's chicken was a little off.

Aw, jeez. I know this look. That's the look Chan gets when he's about to hump a vehicle. He didn't, did he?

November 18, 2005 12:22 PM  
Blogger wiwian said...

I want my window seat back!

November 18, 2005 3:45 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

wow. 3 completely unrelated comments. that rules.

and dave, what do you mean I drew those pictures? where did I say that? of course I didn't draw them. I draw way better than that.

November 18, 2005 4:47 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Great! will you draw a picture of me? That would be awesome!

I can sorta draw too.

November 18, 2005 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share