This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, November 18, 2005

pack up the babies, grab the old ladies!


thunder chicken and bzzr
from: the thunderbar. who else would serve a thunderchicken?
price: I forget. I reached in my wallet and it was empty, so greg gave me a 20.
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Neil Diamond
comments: it was a thunderchicken. that means it was good. because the name is good. when I was younger, we used to call Firebirds 'firechickens'. so it was nostalgically delicious. in other news... everyone should buy a Globe and Mail tomorrow. Saturday. why? because you will get free 3D glasses. then you can properly view the picture I linked to. and future 3D pictures that I will post. There's quite a few on flickr.com that you'll get to enjoy as well. go get it.

and Jason had:

v3ggi3 burg3r with fr13s
fr0m: the thund3rbar
pr1ce: 7 bucks-ish?
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
comments: Jason says, "too full to finish, too many fries, beer was Rickards, but that's not our fault, the selection at the Thunderbar is kind of limited. I'm tired from ch'p'ups." and the linked picture is amazing. it seems that someone built San Frandisco out of jello. yeah. jello.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

Love your lunches!

November 19, 2005 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share