This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, November 28, 2005

na na-na na na... HEY! na na na na...


meatball sub
from: Sauron (actually subway, but jason said sauron)
price: $6.09
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: irrelevant. the title refers to the 2nd link today. not my music.
comments: meatball sub. I've never had one of these from Subway before. well, not that I can remember. and for good reason, too. it wasn't that good. the meatballs were rather tasteless. I woulda been better off with a veggie sub. a buck cheaper, and not much different in taste.

and yesterday I had:

greek pasta salad
from: starbucks
price: $6.something
rating: &&.5/&&&&&
comments: I had a late lunch today, so no guest lunch. everyone was finished. oh well. here's my lunch from yesterday. it was fairly tasty, but for six bucks, it really didn't fill me up. I also don't think lettuce has a place in greek pasta salad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha! I was pooping when we were talking!

November 28, 2005 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share