This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

MY 200th LUNCH!!


butter chicken and yoghurt curry with samosa instead of pop
from: Curry Point
price: $5.87
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: portishead
comments: for my 200th lunch on this blog, I kept it simple. probably the most common meal for me here. yummy. I shoulda got the deepfried fish bits from Yi Kou Xiang. greg c got some, and damn was it good. I was envious. maybe I can have lunch with a celebrity for my 300th lunch? anyone know any celebrities? Al Pacino doesn't seem to be around campus anymore.

and eric had:

steamed chicken with special sauce
from: Hong Kong Chinese
price: $5.30
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
comments: eric seemed to like this chicken. here's what he says, "mmmyeah, it was alright. you can't go wrong with special sauce." I don't think he thought the sauce was special enough. oh well.

5 Comments:

Blogger gwilli said...

I forgot that I was going to mention my beverage. I tried something fresh and new and... disgusting. starbuck's toffeenut syrup in coke. it might be a bareable beverage, but I put in way too much toffeenut and it was so gross. jsut so you know.

November 01, 2005 4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

starbucks syrup in coke? Are you trying to kill yourself? That sounds awful. I'm glad you didn't like it. How about a nice game of chess?

November 02, 2005 7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations on 200 lunches!

November 02, 2005 11:38 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

I'm no celeb, but maybe we can schedule something for the 250th lunch.

November 02, 2005 2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job! Glad that not 200th birthday. As for weird beverage, ask jas0n. Can I get a couple of drops of your tofeenut syrup in my coffee next time? ween

November 02, 2005 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share