This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I'm the same, as I was when I was 6 years old


beefneggonricespicytogo
from: Hong Kong Chinese
price: $5.30
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: Modest Mouse
comments: disappointing beef n egg today. I shoulda not ordered it. I knew. I saw the regular chef sitting there reading the paper. that meant he wasn't cooking. bah. the other guy did a decent enough job, but the rice wasn't very good. it tasted old. ub tyou can still click the pic. and it will show you all the states I've been in/through. you can go here if you want to make your own map. There's a world one, but for me it doesn't look very visited compared to america.

and anny had:

beef flavoured instant noodles
from: T&T metrotown
price: $.59
rating: &&&/&&&&&
comments: anny said, "It tastes better if you cook it in a pot on a stove, and then add an egg." now click the pic to see a picture of her house.

3 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

So wait - you have been to the red states or the grey ones? That map looks like a republican dream come true.

November 24, 2005 1:33 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Nevermind, I got it.

a bit slow today.

November 24, 2005 2:11 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

the red ones are the states that I have spat in. the other ones still need spitting. I have this thing about spreading my dna around the world...

November 24, 2005 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share