This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, November 07, 2005

hey man, you got the real bum's eye for clothes!


big Xtra and large fries
from: where do you think?
price: $4.37
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: the hip
comments: it was exactly as I expected. that's the thing with mcD's, you know what you're getting. I would've rated higher if the fries had a way of keeping their heat until they got back to my desk. I also made a delicious fry dip out of greg's chili sauce and some mcchicken sauce. in the linked pic, you can see my waiter.

and greg had:

a bbq'ed burger
from: his house
he actually had other food. but this just looked so cute. and next to eric's head, it looks so huge. and then greg moved the burger to other places. stop.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I had a 'huh?' moment when I saw gchan carrying the cute burger on the plate, because I definitely saw him eating a wrap on the road. What are u comparing it to? ween

November 07, 2005 7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pushing for mandatory moustaches for all burger joint staff. I think it adds a certain sophistication that befits a $4.37 meal. Maybe Italian accents, too. And perhaps you'd get decent fries if you tipped your waiter once in awhile!

November 08, 2005 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share