This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

you shouldn't let other people get your.... kicks for youuuu!


3 items
from: Yi Kou Xiang Delicious Foods
price: $4.82
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: Robert Zimmerman
comments: everybuddy's got lotto fever today. yeah. lotto fever. I bought a ticket. I'll probably win. I also do. I'm such a millionaire. the food was good, but not much to report about it, other than to say that the deepfried prowns aren't as good as the deep fried fish. both linked pics today are all about lotto fever sweeping the nation.

and craig had:

2 Chicken Rotis + 2 Oatmeal Raisin Cookies + 1 CocaCola Zero
from: International News (across the street corner store by starbucks)
price: $4.98 after tax.
rating: ØØØØ/ØØØØØ for value and taste.
comments: Craig says, "I loves me the CocaCola Zero (Ø), in case you haven't tried it, you should. Tastes much more like a regular CocaCola and not like New Coke (which is what Diet Coke is), still a slight aspartame aftertaste, but yummy**!"

**The author does not agree with the above statement. It still tastes like crap to me.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaah, what if no one wins again? Lottery Corporation wins! Next week they will get greater publicity than this week. What is the difference between Coca Cola zero and Diet Coke? ween

October 26, 2005 2:45 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

If I win the lotto tonight, I'll come visit you guys. Yeah. I'll do that. Or at least a conference call from the Caymans. I haven't decided yet.

October 26, 2005 3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've just opened up bclc in the other window and will now go to confirm that 03 04 09 33 42 and 45 are the winning lotto numbers. I'm serious. this is live blogging in effect. I haven't checked them so I still don't know that it's true that I've won. here i go... the suspense is killing me, the page is taking forever... I'll check again... AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!! GO@ DAQ#N C@@KBITIN& MUT*#$%F)CK*N^ $O% OF A WHOR$ !!SHEEPF&CKI$% A$$FEL&IN# Q)#$%GRAB@#NG PI$$F()KER! I HATE THIS LOTTO GAME!!!!! WHY!!!??!?!?!? WHY ME??!?!?!?? WHY CAN"T I WIN?!>?????!! JUST ONCE?! YOU MUTHE%FU*(IN# GO^FORSAK@N P)EC$ O& CRA) GOVERNMENT CASH GRAB!!!
WHY? WHY? WHY? WWHHYY?!?!?!?!

October 26, 2005 7:57 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

ooooh, those are YOUR numbers. and here I was checking my ticket against them. doh. well, I know 2 things now. 1)I'm not a millionaire today. 2)I had different numbers than you.


the winning numbers:
05 11 20 30 37 43
bonus: 31
6/6 $54,294,712.00 1 WC
5/6+ $143,252.90 1 BC

October 27, 2005 10:15 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Man, that always bothered me. The big winner is $54 mil. Second place? Less than $150,000???? WTF? At least make it half a million or so.

That's like the hockey pool having top prize of $250, and second place at about 45 cents, in nickels. Just seems unbalanced.

October 27, 2005 4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the extra? I only buy lotto once a year, but this time I bought one and said yes to extra... I know I should not have. ween anyway

October 28, 2005 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share