This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

with a purple umb-erella and a fifty cent hat

3 -4 items!
4 items (for the price of 3)
from: Yi Kou Xiang Delicious Foods
price: $4.82
rating: %%%%%/&&&&&
listening to: Led Zeppelin. all day long.
comments: you might notice the crazy rating. this is as close as one can get to &&&&&, without actually scoring &&&&&. it's just a bit better than &&&&.9 make sense? it shouldn't. this was a great lunch. such variety. Yi Kou Xiang has many more options now. they re-did the counter, and now it's huge. kinda like the curry place did a couple months back. and the girl was nice and gave me a 4th item, for the price of three items. boy, do I love items!

and Jacky had:
pork pork pork
Taiwanese Deep Fried Pork Chop and Bubble Tea
from: the EE club
price: $5 for lunch box, $3 for bubble tea
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: Jacky says, "Taste good. [the ee club] is an undergradute student club from Electrical Engineering. Their club buy lunch boxes from out side in bulk."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which one is the 50 cents hat? I am curious, because most of my wardrobe is secondhand. I am a scavenger. I wanna try EE club lunch too.

October 21, 2005 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share