This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

stronger than dirt!


soggy porkchops in noodley soup
from: HK Chinese
price: $4.82
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: the doors
comments: no thank you.

and jason had

curry
from: curry point
price: don't care
rating: don't care
comments: jason always has this. I'm not going to let him review it. I just wanted to use his lunch, so I could link to his picture. beleive it or not, in the linked picture, he's singing "hallelujah, it's raining men." true story.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pity, you did not record the memorable song! I am so used to you wearing T-shirt that when I see you wearing different things, I cannot tell if it is the Robotanist or not. ween

October 25, 2005 2:57 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Dude, is it just me, or does Jason not have any eyelashes in that photo?

October 26, 2005 8:57 AM  
Blogger May said...

That photo is hilarious. And yes Jason was complaining all night about losing his false eyelashes!

October 26, 2005 1:26 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

don't tell him. but I kept putting them in his drinks. he screamed like a girl every time he found one there! bwa ha ha ha!

October 26, 2005 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share