This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I'd turn my kooky head all the way around

stop. curtry time
butterchicken and mutterpaneer.
from: Curry Point
price: $5.87
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Mohawk Lodge. I just can't stop listening to this song
comments: very late lunch today. why, you ask? stuck in a company meeting for 2 hours. what about, you ask? click the pic. find out.

and ernest had:

Happy Left Overs (made with: potatoe+carrots+fresh bay leaves and pasley from garden+tomato paste+ 3 weiners+pan fried green onion cake)
from: ernest's kitchen
price: incalculable.
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: Ernest gave me a piece of the green onion pancake. it was yummy. here's what he had to say, "I like that I can see, smell, taste, and hear. With your senses, food is not just to keep you alive, it is more. It has culture, it has love, it can make you smile and even cry.... it is very magical... So, next time when you eat, feel it... and you find out what you are missing out... :)"
nice. and if you click the pic, you get to see where r. works. maybe he'll even be working? r. are you there?

4 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

I never thought I would say this, but your blog is the nooziest of the entire crew. Are you guys freaking out, or what? Sure, they SAY they are keeping the Vancouver office, but what's the real story?

October 13, 2005 7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to listen whatever 'this song' but did not get any connection. ex-coop, steven asked me if this company be called BlackCT. ween, who don't understand the meaning of 'noozy'.
p.s. Erin, get well soon.

October 13, 2005 12:57 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

WebBoard perhaps? Noozy, or 'news-y' is informative.

October 13, 2005 1:26 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

the real story? no idea. all we know is what went out in a press release, really. they say they'll keep both products going. but... hmm... that doesn't seem like a wise business plan, now, does it?

October 14, 2005 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share