This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

be on my side, I'll be on your side



pork chop and noodles in soup (aka soggy porkchop)
from: HK Chinese
price: uh... I forget. $5ish
rating: &&&.7/&&&&&
listening to: Neil Young
comments: beware the soup thing. also, mind where you click on this one.

and bucketofbeer had:

club sandwich with fries
from: Only U Cafe
price: $7.99 (or was it $6.99?)
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
comments: we ran into Bucket at the village today. he was driving back to his job with his lunch. so we documented. he really likes the onlyu cafe. I think I've only tried it once, and wasn't so impressed. in other upstairs news at the village... Vera's Burger Shack is now open. I haven't tried it yet because there was too many people in there today. and Bucket told us that his buddies had to wait over half an hour after ordering there. yikes. I'll have to take a late lunch someday and go there. yeah. and if you click on this pic, you'll see a great site to waste time. now get back to work.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beware, the king of pork is back! I got three pictures. Yikes, the finger, I got that first. ween

October 13, 2005 2:38 PM  
Blogger Russ Weeks said...

(15:29:04) Brudda Fasta Pasta: ritchie's got a really long middle finger.
(15:29:12) Greeeeeeg: doesn't he just, though?
(15:29:19) Brudda Fasta Pasta: like, really, really long.
(15:29:22) Brudda Fasta Pasta: absurdly long.
(15:29:33) Greeeeeeg: leave that as a comment.

October 13, 2005 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share