This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, September 30, 2005

who sees the president of Mexico the day before going to Mexico?? huh?? who?!? me, that's who!


beef wellington! and a delly sandwich
from: Greg Chan's wedding! and the delly
price: priceless! and about $5.
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&! and &&&&.8/&&&&&
comments: yes. that's right Greg Chan got married last night!!! click the pic for a shot of the happy couple. the beef wellington was extraordinary last night. so good. and they gave me some leftovers to eat today. I needed a sandwich, too. cuz that's just the way I am. yeah. and it was good too. congralations Greg and Nicole! see you tomorrow on my way to Mexico!!

and porkchop had:

jarlsberg cheese and tomato on a bagel
from: Benny's and his house
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
comments: porkchop is an old friend who used to help me wrangle children. he was good at it, but I was better. I met him for lunch today. here's what he had to say about his lunch, "it was great. my parents payed for the (jarlsberg) cheese and tomatoes and the bagels were free" you see, he gets deals from places he used to work or know people who work there. he seems rather skilled at it. ok, now click the pic and see the mexican president!

here's another shot I got of President Fox.

6 Comments:

Blogger FiSHBoY said...

EL PRESIDENTE!

September 30, 2005 9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.chrisatelunch.com/june2004/pages/tatertotpie.htm

October 02, 2005 10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FELICITACIONES EN SU UNION!!! !Que linda su novia! No tenia ninguna idea que le van tambien. Are you enjoying the hurricane(or toropical depression)there? ween

October 03, 2005 1:57 PM  
Blogger wiwian said...

wheeeee...congrats chan!

October 05, 2005 11:59 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Why does discovering this site not surprise me? You eat very well, Williams.

October 06, 2005 10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola. ?Como estais, muchachos? ween

October 07, 2005 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share