This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

the tee dot

hi
toronto street meat (spicy sausage-dog)
from: vendor at Queen and Spadina (in Toronto)
price: $2
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
comments: the hotdogs of toronto are sensational. it's like the vendors battle to see who can have the most fixings. and they're cheap. very, overall, they kick ass on the hotdogs I have on the NY streets. and if you click the pic, you can see what a great view of the CN Tower I have from my Aleysa's terrific apartment.

erin, aleysa and I also had:

vietnamese subs!
from: the vietnamese sub shop on Spadina
price: $1.50 each
rating: &&&&.8/&&&&&
comments: this sub may have been better that the Vancouver ones I always get. really, it was about the same but the bread was better. if it was spicy, I probably would have given it a 5. I think Erin and Aleysa enjoyed theirs, too. and if you click the pic, you can see Aleys'a fella, Andy, working away on StarTV. he was kind enough to give me a short tour of the CityTV building (the tour was short because he's only worked there two days so far.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need to figure out how to make a vietnamese sandwich and tell me.. I'm dying over here!

September 11, 2005 11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo. Those hotdogs look very tempting. Time to change my lunch habit and bring my own. Everywhere on campus is so crowded these days. grump ween

September 13, 2005 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share