This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Mitzi's sister oh the time has come...


eggs benny
from: Mitzi's sister on Queen near Sorauron in Toronto
price: $11.95
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: damn fine benny. the sauce could have been better but the bacon made up for that. such good bacon. some kinda fancy bacon. I forget what they called it. like back bacon. very good. and their hoemfries were sensational. if it was a little less expensive, and I little tasty holladaise, I'd rate it a 5.

and erin had

french toast
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: good french toast. erin says the apricot saucey stuff was a little too much. rather tart, I daresay. but with the whipping cream I thought it was pretty tasty. and the bread was super thick challah bread or something.

and me, erin and aleysa all shared:

oatmeal pancakes with fried banana
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
Mitzi's (we left there because it was too busy) and Mitzi's Sister are famous for their pancakes. and rightly so. these things are soooo good! the pancake is all crispy outside and soft inside, and the bananas and whipped cream make it perfect. I'm glad I didn;t order just this as my meal, though. it seemed a little small for me. but maybe it's denseness would make up for that.

click the pics for other shots from our day around t.o.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you missed belgian waffles with fried bananas this morning for breakfast, but I think maybe the fried banana/syrup combo was a little too sweet. maybe in future I'll do bananas and whipped cream or sour cream. my favorite is still sour cream and peaches..

September 11, 2005 4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like some fancy stuff.

September 12, 2005 7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The food looks totally sinful... Where art thou? Are u driving back? ween

September 14, 2005 4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like eggs.
me and tommy hearns.

September 14, 2005 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share