This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

meanwhile, back at the village...


beefneggonricespicytogo
from: Hong Kong chinese food
price: $5.30
rating: &&&&.7/&&&&&
comments: back at work. that's not good. back at the village. that's good. I'm sure I'll get bored of it all soon enough, but after a month, the beef n egg on rice really hits the spot. mmmm... and if you click the pic you will see erin standing on a glacier.

and greg had:

curry
from: Curry Point
price: $5.87
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: greg says, "you know what is awesome? dipping your samosa in curry, biting it and getting butter chicken/yoghurt/peas& cheese on your face. This lunch could have been a 4.5 but no samosa means I got denied the right to get curry on my face" clicking this pic will show you a blurry shot of melvin in the rockies. enjoy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha I like gchan's comment. So, I should definitely try beef 'n egg next time, if you missed it so much. Looks like Melvin is like your teddy bear? i.e. you cannot go to bed without him? ween

September 21, 2005 2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back!

September 21, 2005 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share