This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

lunch in the park days will soon be over.


combo c - cali roll, chicken teriyaki, udon
from: Osaka Sushi
price: $7.44 (I think)
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: lunch in the park again. this combo rules. it's even good in the park because everything's individually packaged.

and Brian had:

tuna sashimi and miso soup
from: Osaka Sushi
price: $8.01
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
comments: Brian enjoyed his small, yet expensive lunch. he was upset that the girl made him pay the penny. that's just not right. here's what he had to say about the food. "it was excellent, although the presentation could have been better. The lettuce garnish was a little limp. The tuna was tasty, very melt in the mouth... however it did seem recently defrosted. who's the chick with the pint of guinness on her head?" that last line was taken a little out of context. click the pic to see the mystery person looking through the garbage. what could she be looking for?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I commented on this entry and somehow went into the following day's comment. Maybe I was a sleep. Anyway, I got invited to the vietnamese lunch out on the road, when I had my lunch in my hand already! Yes, it was worth having a diversion. ween :0)

September 26, 2005 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share