This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I never did get to Norway, I never did get out your way


spicy pork on rice with salad roll
from: A-1 Vietnamese and korean
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: Mohawk Lodge. they sound pretty good. the lead singer was in the back seat of our car in toronto for a bit.
comments: lunch was a little dissappointing today. I wanted combo 3. it has delicious pork and a salad roll. but the guy tried to get me to change my order to beef. I guess they didn't have the pork they needed for combo 3? but they had the spicy pork. which is good. but not great. :( oh well. In other news, I'm obsessed with twoheaded turtles. eric clipped a newspaper pic of one for me, then I started thinking that it must be pretty rare. upon searching the internet, I came to realize it's not nearly as rare as it was in the past. must be all the pollution. there's lots now. Kathy's Freaky Farm has 3 of them!!! I'm a little suspicious of all this.

and eric had:

beefneggonricespicytogo
from: Hong Kong Chinese
price: $4.82
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: eric is the person who turned me onto this beefnegg on rice. he also claims that he introduced me to orderin it 'spicy'. I'm not too sure about this part. I think I told him about having it spicy. but I'm not sure. maybe he did tell me. I know he told me about the dish, but the spicy? the debate continues... in the meantime, here's a lot of turtleheads:

4 Comments:

Blogger FiSHBoY said...

Gamera's gonna be pissed, man...

September 29, 2005 12:06 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

geek

September 29, 2005 10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So as KingKong, Mosura, Gozilla, and Barutan seijin. ween

September 29, 2005 11:33 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Those turtles are freaky. Think they have to reach consensus to do anything?

{imagined conversation between turtle heads}
Head 1:'Hey, let's go this way!'
Head 2:'Actually, I'm kinda sleepy right now, aren't you?'
Head 1:'Nah, I'm hopped up on the flouride in the water right now. Let's eat!'
Head 2:'You suxxors.'
Head 1:'Gawd, you're cranky when you don't sleep.'

October 06, 2005 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share