This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

healthy lunch in the big apple


salad and iced tea
from: Pret in NYC
price: $10 US
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: this was a very good very fresh salad that erin and I shared. I couldn't rate it 5, though, because it cost $10 with an iced tea. and that's just silly. maybe tomorrow, I'll just get street meat. I hear the hot dogs are good there. click the pic to see where we didn't eat lunch.

no guest lunch

so here's erin in grand central station. I think I was the only one amused when I said, "man, it's like grand central station in here" eveyone else there told me to shut up. if you click this pic, you'll see the cop and horse that were really not amused by the man's affection for the horse.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow a movie-like photo. I was in NY a year before 9/11. Stayed at Leo House in Chelsea. I wonder if it is still there. so whatdidyadotoday? -- poor ween, who had to spend a wopping $160 on a textbook --

September 08, 2005 2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stopped at petes today and picked up a small salad to bring back to my desk, where I'm now enjoying a tasty salad out of the direct glare of the beautiful sunny day outside. you'd be so proud, greg.

September 11, 2005 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share