This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, August 08, 2005

I'm so bored with the USA


3 items - spicy eggplant, pepper beef & pork balls
from: Yi Kou Xiang Delicious Foods
price: $4.82
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: The Clash
comments: I'm not in the mood for food today. I eat it. it tastes ok, but I don't feel so good. bleagh. oh well. in today's pictures, you have to find the food and click it to really see the food. oooh, how exciting. rock on.

and eric had:

combo 2 - beef terriyaki, california roll, salad, tempura
from: Osaka Sushi
price: $6.42 or so.
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: the container is different. they used to put the tempura separate, floating in tempura sauce, making it soggy. with the new containers, only the sauce is separate. much better. eric also say, "beef terriyaki good."

7 Comments:

Blogger wiwian said...

did eric get ripped off? there is no food in the second pics

August 08, 2005 4:58 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

you're not trying hard enough. I didn't say his lunch would be obvious. you have to find where to click. did you find the bonus picture in the first one?

August 08, 2005 5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you guys get new digs? suite!

August 08, 2005 5:11 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

oh yeah. I meant to mention that. that's why the wide photos. to show my new desk. and eric;s but his is not so new.

August 08, 2005 5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a great view of regression machine!!! I can ask you what the weather outside is like also.

August 09, 2005 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

weeeen no blog today?

August 09, 2005 5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that bonus photo is crazy sick.

August 10, 2005 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share