This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

grandaddy ran whiskey in a big block Dodge...

creepy jackalope eye
Sushi Special A
from: Osaka Sushi
price: $5.49+tax
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: Steve Earle
comments: the food was good. better than I rated it. but I don't feel so good. so it wasn't as good. too much bagel for breakfast too recently, I suspect. The bottle of toffeenut syrup is what makes work coffee delicious. $10. but worth it. and about the linked page... read the 3rd paragraph for the names of the arrested.

and moondogmike had:
clicky for moviey
Greek pasta salad
from: the 'bucks
price: $5.35
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: Mike says, "it might not be enough food when you are really hungry. It is very light because the salad dressing is just lemonade... however, it is really good for as sick person like moi. and it doesn't taste bad either...if you wanna have a light lunch...it's probably a my birkinstock senses are tingling choice"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I played with jason movie frame by frame. hahaha he is very animatable(?), if there is such a word. yo, convicted, good job. btw, is there any sugar in Toffee Nut?

August 03, 2005 2:16 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

after jason's careful calculations, we figure my bottle of toffee nut has about 3 billion CCs of sugar. ok. maybe not. it's about 1/2 sugar and 1/2 water the way we calculated it.

it's too bad about that movie.. the way I made it, it dropped a few frames. like the one where he has pennies in his eyes. oh well.

August 03, 2005 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what are u then if you are not Monkey? I heard on the radio that now a days all those who were after low-carb diet a year ago are after low-sugar now. I need to eliminate my flab, so I should not even consider buying a bottle of Toffee Nut from the village... but I am

August 03, 2005 2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

didn't anyone else notice that greg williams has been arrested? click 1st pic.

August 10, 2005 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share