This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

doooo youuuuu reeeeeeeealize?

two porks and a chicken
3 items (pepper chicken, s&s pork and some other pork)
from: Yi Kou Xiang Delicious Foods
price: $4.82 (well, $5, since I gave the 20cents into the tip jar)
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: flaming lips
comments: the pepper chicken is as good as the pepper beef. that's what I've learned. There's something else I just learned. Jenna told me what Yi Kou Xiang means. I always thought it was some kind of a name. but now I know. the name, in its entirety means, "One Bite Yummy Delicious Foods" crazy. and here I was taking so many bites. note: when getting your lunch here, the shorter girl will give you less food, the taller one will give more... usually. but they both seem very nice.

and Greg II had:
Ultramagnus guardian of the curries!
curry curry
from: Curry Point
price: $5.87
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments:greg says a lot. here it is, "Wait a minute mr curry, I asked for "goat" but the guy gave me lamb thinking I meant lamb, cause they had not goat, oh well, I am usually fond of the lamb spinach mix, but today I would say this curry was just a 3.5 pampersands. Why? the lamb was a little dry, the zucchini was good and the beans was above average but not astonishing. he did give me 3 items for the price of two so I guess that bumps this up to like a 4 pampersands"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why does the linked photo reminds me of Jason? I donno. (but you may be able to guess, if you have been following this blog for a long long time) The elusive was just complaining that his hair got unmanageable. He can try that on his head and eliminating all the hair he's got! (you can only experiment shaving your head while you are still young! otherwise, you never know it will ever grow again)

August 16, 2005 3:57 PM  
Blogger wiwian said...

how do you know greg c is greg II? how come he is not greg I? or III? there could be plenty of greg out there that you never know. what make you think you can make him II?

August 16, 2005 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share