This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Dogs love me 'cuz I'm crazy sniffable!

wikiwikiwikiwac
sushi combo a (cali roll, yam tempura roll, tuna maki)
from: Osaka Sushi
price: $5.95+ tax, I think.
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to all day: Beastie Boys
comments: yeah. finger in my sushi, whatchyagonnadoaboutit? I just ate it. the yam tempura roll was reall good today. my only complaint about this meal was that two packets of soy sauce was not enough. I was out of soy, and I still had 4 pieces of sushi left. if the link isn't working for you then a) you're lucky. b) it may only work in firefox.

and Kazu had:

a cinnybun
from: Grounds For Coffee (10th and Alma)
price: $2 (for us anyway, cuz we do group purchasing)
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
There's this thing we do here every payday. it's called cinnybun day. a long tradition that has been taken over by the mighty usual anonymous. these buns are delish. they were especially delish today, cuz they were real fresh. sorted, geezah. but Kazu decided it would be all he ate today. since he had a big breakfast and all. here's what he had to say about his cinnybun, "it was really dried up coz I at it at 12pm, crunchy "

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

weeen. yo. howdidyoudodat? sticking your finger from sushi. I am not mighty and afraid that I have to count how many times cinnybun days will there be after all my fellow co-ops leave, and you and Erin will go driving East. I will check the link later with FireFox. Is it worth it? Hope it will not be the gross cartoon from Japan.

August 15, 2005 6:50 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

it's worse than a gross cartoon from japan. hahaha. and you don't need firefox anymore. following Russ's suggestion, I redirected the link to the jpg.

August 16, 2005 10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah I saw it! Aren't you romantic?

August 16, 2005 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share