This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

cuz I have learned that nothing is as pressing, as the one who's pressing would like you to believe...

get crazy with the cheese whiz
saltyfishnchickenfriedrice and beefchowfun
from: Hong Kong Chinese
price: lots. like $14.00 for the two dishes, but erin and shared them.
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: Bright Eyes
comments: oh man. good lunch. so full. if you've read this blog before, you're probably starting to notice that I eat about 10 different dishes. I just eat them over and over. so, it's all getting repetitive. maybe people should start suggesting delicious dishes for me. or better yet buying me lunch! ok, let's not get ahead of ourselves. but there's the comment field. you know it. anyone can use it. other village-eaters... tell me what's good!!

and JASON DIDN'T HAVE CURRY!!!
driveby body pierce
Veggie Teriyaki Box
from: Osaka Sushi
price: $6 sum'in'
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: Jason says, "Haven't had the ol' Veg. Teriyaki Box in a while. The tempura and the teriyaki are both pretty good. The salad is a little plain, and there's a lot of avocado rolls, but luckily there's people around who are happy to deal with any excess avocado. All in all it's a &&&&/&&&&&"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must try the saltyfish thingy! Hope there was no slug on Jason's salad. Left most guy in the second link somehow reminds me of someone...

August 17, 2005 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share