This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

ah'm maaashed...


robot sushi
from: Ichbankan (near London Drugs on Broadway)
price: $15.00 (for erin's and my lunch)
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: The Streets - a grand don't come for free
comments: today we went and rented a car for driving across the continent. we'll be getting a chevy impala or a buick allure. it's gonna coast a lot. but it's gonna be funn having a reliable car. lunch was good. robots made it for me at ichibankan. they have robots. I want to get a sushi robot for my house. the link is pretty unrelated to today's lunch. the green lines on the map show our usual routes to the village and back.

and erin had

No review from Erin. too busy at work. both of us. ack. I think she liked her robot sushi and edamame. I best she'd rate it &&&.8/&&&&& give or take .5 the sushi there is pretty good for robot sushi. unless it's late at night. at that time, erin is rather apprehensive about the robot sushi. the link shows one of the cars we might be driving across the country. if you're somewhere else in the country reading this... be warned. we're a comin.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still trying to get used to "no gwilli, no entertainment" environment. ween.

August 09, 2005 5:47 PM  
Blogger Erwin said...

When you leaving Greg?

August 09, 2005 9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I listened to that album almost 3 times today.

August 10, 2005 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share