This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

the supervisor guy turns off the factory lights so the robots have to work in the dark


3 items - jellyfish, chicken-mushroom-potato, and pork balls!
from: Yi Kou Xiang Delicious Foods
price: $4.82
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to while eating: grandaddy
comments: ok. I'm starting to think something. something extreme. yes. I think I'm getting sick of village food. this has happened before. what did I do to remedy it? well, I started this blog. suddenly eating the same food over and over again was exciting. it had meaning. but the novelty's wearing off. oh what shall I do about it?? maybe I should evovle. maybe I should start only posting 3-D photos of my lunch. but y'all probably don't have the nifty red/blue glasses. well, if you do, you get a treat today (click the pic for bigger, more 3D version). but I won't do it everyday. all that said... my lunch wasn't all the good today.


Hon's potstickers.
from: hon's, but fried at home
price: n/a
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: Carmen says, "it was very good ^^
tastes a lot better with vinegar"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked the photos from Tuesday. Carmen's lunch photo looks cute though. Don't know about 3-D photo...I don't get excited so easily even with the banana T-shirt.

July 21, 2005 2:52 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

3-D is the future!!! soon, we will all see in 3-D.

and you really have to get over the banana shirts. the time has come to move on.

July 21, 2005 3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wouldn't that be cool if EVERYTHING was in three D ?!? Like stuff sticking out all over the place! people walking by you! you'd be like - "AHHH! I can't take it anymore! there's STUFF everywhere!"

July 21, 2005 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share