This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

shut up I'm the driver, you're the passenger!

eat fresh!
6" BMT
from: Subway (10th and Trimble)
price: jsut under $5
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to now: the Streets, geezah!
comments: a very good sub. very very good. and the environment made it into a 5. yeah. we sat on a log on the Spanish Banks and ate our subs. very nice day for it. I think I'm going to have to do this more often. it's so close and so nice down there. maybe I'll even convince greg and jason to take off their shoes sometime.

and Jason and Greg had:
battle sub!
Battling Subs (BMT and Veggie Patty Sub)
from: Subway (W. 10th)
price: not sure. but I'm sure it was more than mine, as these guys had foot longs.
rating: j-&&&&/&&&&& g-&&&&.5/&&&&&
comments: Greg and I tried to go to Taco Del Mar, located in the new 10th Ave Mac's, but it turns out they won't have tacos for another month. bah. so we went to subway. and jason was all like, "man, can I get a footlong" and they were all like, "I can get you a 12 inch." but about the subs... Jason says, "Pretty tasty, all toasted and stuff. I loves me a toasted sandwich" and Greg says, " mine was better than Jasons, his was all crummy and making a god aweful mess, mine was controlled like maestro conducting thangs. the nice day at the beach puts this one at a 5, but jason taking his shirt off bumps it back down to a 4.5 "

1 Comments:

Blogger wiwian said...

what! you went to the beach! I should have come with you guys instead of waiting for some lame people to finish testing my stuff :P

July 19, 2005 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share