This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, July 08, 2005

oops. almost forgot to blog.


1/4 chicken, fried potatoes, sourdough bread and baba ganouj
from: Choices on 16th and MacDonaldish
price: way too much. it's from choices, I said.
rating: no. I don't want to.
comment: out running errands for lunch. stopped at choices. grabbed a buncha food. it's friday. I don't wanna be here anymore. me go.

and greg had:

well, I think he had a real lunch, but kimmy got him this birthday creampuff. and you know what happens when you get greg together with creampuffs!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what happens when you get gchan together with creampuffs? I wanna know because I got a slice from it from him! It was delish.

July 11, 2005 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share