This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

one meal; two reviews.

you think this looks good?? click it. not that is good!
SpicyQ combo and dynamite combo
from: Sushi Q (Dunbar and 28th)
price: $17.90 (for two)
my rating: &&&&.4/&&&&&
listening to: pavement
my comments: very tasty. this is a pretty good sushi place. much better than Osaka Sushi, but not as good as Toshi (Main and 16th). The Spicy Q combo had spicy scallop, spicy tuna (I think... I ate it so fast, that I forgot to look), and a spicy BC roll. The dynamite combo had spicy miso soup, a dynamite roll and a little veggie roll. No, I didn't not share with Jason. I didn't think of it until now. and all that sushi he used to give me. next time, jason. I think you'da liked it.

and erin shared the meal, but here's her review:
miso like to playa lottery
erin's rating: &&&&.75/&&&&&
erin's comments: "spicy miso - excellent. spicy tuna - pretty good. the roll with bbq fish... too scratchy. dynamite rolls are dynamite. their prawns are as good as ever. &&&&.75. (but since i didn't pay for it.. &&&&&!)"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOWOWOW!!!! Jason, do you have a pair of shoes to go with? Look forward to seeing you at work tomorrow.

July 07, 2005 3:34 PM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

Well you'd better look backwards, 'cause I'm not gonna be there. OOOooOOO!

July 08, 2005 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share