This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I'm not modeling anymore for the two of you!

not lovin' it now
McChicken, Large Fries and Raspberry Shake
From: MacDonald's
Price: $5.87
Rating: &&&/&&&&&
Listening to While Eating: Handsome Boy Modeling School
Comments: As usual, this MacDonald's food was tasty. Although, I let the fries get soggy, it still all tasted good. The low rating comes from how I'm feeling right now. Not so good. too much shake, I reckon. Oh well. That's why I don't go there very often. The thing I really don't understand is why they have photos of athletes on their packaging? I tell ya something, right now, I don't feel like high jumping or pole vaulting.

and eric had:
bland, man, bland
two items - lemon chicken without much lemony zest. and cucumber,mushroom,chicken stir fry
from: Yi Kou Xiang Delicious Foods
price: $3.96
rating: &&.5/&&&&&
comments: eric says, "comment: bland, bland, bland. (not to be mistaken with bam! bam! bam!)" he also says, *sigh*

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hummmm so you like soggy MacYuck fries even when they are cold? wow. At first, I thought you are a real tailgator, then Erin on yet another fancy car and a great ending. What can I say? "How's it goin?"

July 13, 2005 2:45 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

tailgate? moi? i only tailgate if someone cuts me off without signalling. like yesterday, i had to drive from ubc all the way to rupert and people kept zooming up in the right lane where there were parked cars and then cutting me off and thanking me for it. eesh. if i had seen them zooming up a split second earlier, i wouldn't have let them in.

i wasn't tailgating in the movie. i thought greg was going to pass me, but he never did. i didn't realize he was busy making a movie!

is driving and making a movie worse than talking on a cell phone while driving?

July 13, 2005 5:16 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

I think she was calling me a tailgator. not you. she doesn't know about zoom lenses, maybe?

and yes... it is very dangerous to constantly be taking photos while driving. possibly more dangerous than talking on a cell phone. that's why I couldn't catch the speedy girl in the beetle.

or maybe is was jason's snorting.

July 13, 2005 5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, I did not know his video has zooming capability... "Don't panic, unless you are not technically up-to-date" --- sounds familiar with this double (triple?)negative? I had to ask Jason what is "snorting" is and I got his demonstration.

July 13, 2005 5:31 PM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

I'm a tailcroc.

July 13, 2005 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share