This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, July 29, 2005

from a great height. from a great heeeiiiiiiigheiiiiight!

the ultimate burger!!!
ultimate burger with onion rings
from: Dairy Queen (W. Broadway)
price: the burger was about $6. the onion rings were shared.
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to while blogging: Radiohead.
comments: a bunch of us went to DQ today to celebrate the Usual Anonymous's birthday. and that's why we ate there. the village probably really missed everyone. DQ's ultimate bugers are appropriately named. they are the best fast food burger I can think of. erin and I also shared a huge 'basket' of onion rings. as seen in the linked picture. it seemed that jenna prefered to just eat the ketchup.

and hiroko had:
what becomes of the little ducks?
ducky ducky ice cream cake
from: Dairy Queen
price: can't tell you.
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&& (because the ducky was btuchered)
comments: I think Hiroko was nicely surprised by this little birthday event. good thing I hid the charger around back of the DQ or it woulda given it all away. the cake was yummy. here's what our usual anonymous had to say about it. "I am scared of cream" & "I love cream....but after a cinnybun and three slices of icecream cake, I am scared of cream right now... need a couple of hours to recover..." & "but I like cream" & "I really wanna say arigato to everyone who came"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

weeeen, nobody commented on my bd duck party...

August 02, 2005 1:57 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

usual anony, i can't believe we forgot to sing happy birthday to you!

August 02, 2005 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you erinator. I was so surprised with the cake that forgot it was for my birthday... Haven't had any bd cake for ages... who says decades? Glad that you did not stick the candles into the cake. They would have ruined the cake like a bee hive.

August 02, 2005 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share