This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

but I fell for the promise, of a life with a purpose

click for the charger signature
salted fish and chicken fried rice AND beef chow fun (both spicy)
from: HK Chinese
price: $7ish and $6ish
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&&
listening to while eating: Bright Eyes.
comments: erin got the rice, I got the noodles. then we split 'em. this is one of my favourite lunches. so good. there's nuthin better than saltyfishnchickenfriedrice. well, of course there is. like a 1968 Hemi Superbee. that's way better. but the rice is still very good.

and Jason had:
sleep on little one
mutter panneer, yoghurt curry and a turnip curry sample
from: Curry Point
price: $5.87
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: jason says, "I gotta give it a &&&&, otherwise why the hell am I going back there everyday?" he also got to sample the turnip curry because there were no pakoras left in the yoghurt. his thoughts on the turnip curry, "the turnip curry was a little bit too turnippy. I'm not sure if I'd get it again." note: he didn't really sleep in his food. he was just posing for me. and the force is much stronger with me than him.

2 Comments:

Blogger erinator said...

the best thing about the rice is i can usually get 3 or 4 meals out of it (as long as i don't have to split with gwilli). but today i think it will only provide me with lunch and dinner.

mmmsaltyfish.

July 12, 2005 3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhahahha Jason is cute. He sleeps where he is most used to and comfortable. You do like "lots a food", don't you? We know it.

July 12, 2005 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share