This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

1, 2, 3, another pop explosion. 4,5,6 another hit recording

4,5,6,7,8,9,10
penne pasta and beer
from: The Pendulum (at the SUB)
price: $10 something.
rating: &&&&.3/&&&&&
listening to now: Black Mountain
comments: we met with bucketofbeer for lunch and beer at the pendulum. I was just waiting for him to order us a bucket of beer. it didn't happen. I guess it's just a name. my lunch was tasty. it was about &&&&. the .3 is added for the beer. mmm... beer. ok enough about lunch. I'd like to talk about the linked photo. this is funny. this wayn.com site. it sucks. or seems to. that's what I first thought. then they proved it. see the photo I added to my profile? sure it's old. sure it's not very accurate anymore. but see the email they sent me?!?! it's ridiculous! how did they know it wasn't accurate?? I'm not sure if they thought there was just too much flesh showing or if it was obviously not a picture of a 32 year old. maybe they have spies...

and bucket had:

chicken quesadilla
from: The Pendulum
price: $10.25 with beer.
rating: &&&&/&&&&& (bucket) and &&&.5/&&&&& (james)
comments: I was a little confused with the comments. Bucket and his friend, James, both had the quesadilla. They seemed to like it, but thought it needed stuff like "twice the spice" and garnish and guacamole. If you want to really understand their reviews, just listen to this and this. And while we ate, a crow flew into the tree above with a bag of chips. yeah. a whole bag. crazy.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought long and hard... and really came up with nothing to add to the comments. I think I was a bit hungry this lunchtime and really just ate away without even thinking or registering what it actually tasted like. On another note I think it's a damn shame they took away your picture... maybe someone was very turned on by it and felt ashamed. Your legal in the pic though right? it's not like you're 14 or something! they suck. eggs. hard. alot.

July 14, 2005 6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hummmm maybe artistic photoes would be fine, no? is there any regulation in Canada?

July 15, 2005 12:23 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

it's a losing battle you're fighting, trying to convince people that's you in a 10+ year old photo.

especially if you say you're 32 and not 19.

July 15, 2005 3:35 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

I ain't trying to convince no one of nuthin. it just said post a picture. it didn't say it had to be current. I wonder if they would consider a pic of the charger to be innapropriate.

July 15, 2005 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share