This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, June 24, 2005

we'd like to know a little bit about you for our files


wontons and noodles in soup
from: A-1 Vietnamese (Korean spicy place)
price: $4.02+tax
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: Mrs. Robinson as covered by the lemonheads.
comments: man, this is a lot of noodles. there were about 5 wontons. and a buncha slices of beef. I think I waited too long before eating it, as there was virtually no liquid. I felt like I moved to Noodleopia. wow. ok, now I talk about the link... this is a very special day. the start of a new blog! and I don't have to do all the work on this blog, everyone does. if you wonder what this craziness is that I speak of, just click the noodles and find out!!


salad roll
from: A-1 Vietnamese (Spicy Korean place)
price: $5.25+tax
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
comments: erin says "there wasn't enough dippin' sauce. they don't give as much as they used to. and the rolls are a bit smaller than they used to be. overall, they were ok." and something I noticed was that the rolls are pre-made now. I didn't think they used to be. but I saw the mysterious hands in the kitchen putting pre-rolled salad rolls in the container.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember that day... erin was trying hard to catch you in camera... we are all watching you from here. this is a cute one. Mwahaha, I am not talking about the noodle, though.

June 24, 2005 3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful lunches. nice one on the new blog... now I have to check two blogs though. That's a bit too much computing for me. Anyways if anyone wants to say bacon like a jamaican, just say "beer can". I learned that the other day and I can't stop. beercan. bee'cahn. bea'cahn. beer can. bacon.
who knew?

June 24, 2005 7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't post "other" comments to your new blog, so I'mna post here instead. and bucketofbeer got it right, 2 blogs is too much computing. can you aggregate them for us or something? and maybe make an rss alternative that allows commenting and all the other stuff that makes blogging useful.

you might want to mention that cmd-shift-4 will give you a crop tool with which to select your screenshot region.

can blogger not do .pdf or .png? .jpg/.gif is so 1999.

June 27, 2005 8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should add a java chat to your vagcam page so ppl can chat with the other lauras..

June 27, 2005 8:29 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

my bad. anyone can comment on the VAGcam blog now.

I know, it's a lot of blogs to look at, but I think the VAGcam needs its own home.

r., if you write a chat applet, I'll add it to the page!

June 27, 2005 10:55 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

oh yeah, and .jpgs (maybe gifs) seem to be the only format that "hello" lets me use to post the photos. so they're all I can post. if you give me other types of files I will either:
-convert it to jpg and post it
or
-ignore it. depends on how busy/lazy I am.

June 27, 2005 11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you post movies? of brides being inappropriate?

June 27, 2005 1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need some eegs and beercan, mon.

June 27, 2005 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share