This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, June 20, 2005

wake up this morning, smiled at the risin' sun


giant mushroom, noodles, rice, chicken
from: John and Mei's wedding. the Wus. or the Wu's. which looks better?
price: priceless.
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Bob Marley.
comments: this meal wasn't quite a &&&&& lunch, but for 2 reasons, I give it this rating: a)it was free. b)it was a &&&&&+ last night when it was fresh. there was so much good food. delicious. yum. uh-huh. yippee. yahoo. ok, I'm done.

there's no guest lunch today. I don't feel like it. and guess what?... MY BLOG! NO RULES!!! WHOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO! but you still get a secret link. sweeeeeet link...

4 Comments:

Blogger erinator said...

hey how come i got no greens in my leftover lunch?

aaaagh the blown out highlights hurts my eyesies.

June 20, 2005 3:46 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

highlight shmighlight. my blog. no rules.

and stojan brought in the greens. that's why there were none for you. you would've had to come to work to get the greens.

June 20, 2005 3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes eating greens is healthy. don't eat e-packs. huh? you already had shmie-pack?

June 20, 2005 4:22 PM  
Blogger John Wu said...

I want leftover. I didn't have the chance to really enjoy the food from last night. I also got a lot of complains about their slow services and lack of re-fills.


However, almost everyone love the ice wine!

June 20, 2005 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share