This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

New Month = New Turtle (on my calendar)


beef and egg on rice, spicy, to go.
from: Hong Kong Chinese
price: $5.30
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to while eating: Radiohead, Hail to the Thief.
comments: my battery on my camera died, so I drew my lunch in a messenger conversation with the Usual Anonymous. I think I ate too much at breakfast. I'm just too full and I'm only 1/2 way through my beefneggonrice. I discovered something great, this morning when I ate my leftover pizza that I forgot to eat yesterday. You know how the pizza places often give dipping sauce for the crusts now? well, I discovered the best pizza crust dipping sauce ever. Baba Ganouj. seriously. it is so good with the pizza crust. and that's all I got to say about it.

and Craig had:

chicken caesar pita
from: Pita Pit
price: $5.92
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: as you can see, Craig is luke skywalker and the pita is his severed hand. get it? no. I didn't think so. but what's more interesting is his shirt. it appears to be made out of Jenna's lunch. Click it to see more. and since this lunch is shown, it too, shall be reviewed:
2 items - very shiny items
from: Combo Express
price: ???
rating: &&.5/&&&&&
comments: it was nothing special.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's not true! That's IMPOSSIBLE!

June 01, 2005 3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is not true?
I saw the real T-shirt. It is in navy blue... somehow, Craig's chin looks like Jason's in this photo. gwilli, your left over pizza is actually more than two days old! Do I have to confirm the time with r.?

June 01, 2005 4:24 PM  
Blogger wiwian said...

You lied! I tried My Home Cuisine today and I don't like it. It is not tasty at all. :(

June 01, 2005 5:19 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

which dish did you try? the ones I've had have been good. but Viv, you need to remember something... there is no truth or lies on this page. it is all my opinion (and the opinions of the guestlunch peeps), and one other thing....

MY BLOG! NO RULES!!! I never told anyone to listen to me. I just told them to look at the pictures.


and my pizza was a good 4 days old. and it just tasted better the older it got.

June 01, 2005 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share