This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

it's like a drunken punch-up at a wedding.


lemongrass chicken soup
from: A-1 Vietnamese and Korean Spicy place
price: $5.00 (after tax)
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to while eating: still Radiohead.
comments: this soup is exactly like all their pho. but this one comes with fried chicken in it. not bad chicken. not as good as the terriyaki chicken because I had to pick it off the bones. but still tasty. and somehow not too soggy.


veggie terriyaki, with a tri-Viv.
from: Osaka Sushi
price: $4.50 + tax
rating: &&&.5/&&&&& (for a meatless food)
comments: eric only had $5 on him. he settled for meatless food. but he didn't really want to. he should have had what I had. good chicken.
note: the Vivs weren't actually part of the meal. that would have cost much more.

6 Comments:

Blogger wiwian said...

why there is 3 of me? I thought there is only one of me? And I can't be part of eric's meal. If I was, his lunch won't be meatless.

June 02, 2005 2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel like tickling her underarms... mwhahaha in a legal manner not the way gwilli imagines. Eric, "hey, how's it goin?"

June 02, 2005 3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice kick Erin!! Awesome!
that radiohead album rules, especially when working in one's basement.
Do you like to tickle illegally g.willi?
I had the chicken caesar pita today, but I'm too much of an amatuer and didn't ask for enough stuff in it. They work so fast, by the time I saw all the stuff they had they were on to the next guy. I didn't even SEE the olives.
I got myxamatosis.

June 02, 2005 10:48 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

heehee. i forgot to click on the hidden links so i thought you were mistaking viv for me. silly me.

you should see me when i'm really pissed off. i kick buildings down for the fun of it.

also, you should see the usual anonymous "illegally" tickle. it makes me laugh just thinking aboot it. heeheehee. oh my aching stomach.

June 03, 2005 12:37 AM  
Blogger erinator said...

heyyyyy. what's my hello kitty cup doing in the picture?

June 03, 2005 12:38 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

hellooooo kitty!

June 03, 2005 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share