This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I don't know what wrong with me, I think I'm turned into a bug.


3 items: pepper steak, some kinda spicy chicken and veggie, and sweet n sour pork
from: Yi Kou Xiang Foods
price: $4.82
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to while eating: Paul Simon - graceland.
comments: good food. the pepper steak wasn't quite as good as it usually is. I don't think it was all that fresh. but everything else was very tasty. I'm thinking that Yi Kou Xiang is making it into the top tier. That's right. I think it's has moved itself into that top category where Curry Point, Osaka Sushi, HK Chinese exist. credit goes to Brendon Small for the song I stole for the linked movie.

and Jason had curry again, what a surprise!

veggie curries
from: curry point
price: $5.87
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: Jason eats curry like a curry eating machine. he never stops. I don't know. maybe the veggie combo b girl somehow dissed him and that's why he won't go back there. maybe he's just crazy about the curry. and GOOD NEWS for curry lovers!! Curry Point has expanded their trays of foods. this means more curries! like goat curry! maybe I'll have to go tomorrow and get some goat. that'd sure get my goat.

and mad props to adam for the linked pic. I'll be using that for my photo class. adam rules.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no comment today.

June 28, 2005 6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have been weird recently. huh? always have been? I wonder what it is like to eat not fresh veggie stirfry. My computer could not play the movie. :( gosh, Jason's flesh is fresh. Which Adam are you talking about, Adam Shelly?

June 28, 2005 10:07 PM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

No, he's talking of an Adam of the "Gandy" variety, rather than the "Shelley" variety. No magic mushrooms.

June 28, 2005 10:41 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

I don't know this adam you speak of, usual. and you don't know the adam I speak of. so we're even. no, you're winning... because you can see the fan club page:
http://stormpages.com/kowalski/adam.html

June 29, 2005 12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when you're exporting movies for the web can you hit the "prepare for internet streaming" fast start option? otherwise we have to wait until the entire thing is downloaded before it'll start playing, and I'm not that patient.

June 29, 2005 6:17 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

look who's talking, Mr. 3Meg Animated Gif!
do I need to remind you that this is MY BLOG! NO RULES!!

but, ok. I'll try that next time.

June 29, 2005 10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does the G in Gwilli stand for gorilla? If so... datz real dawg.... dats reallll.

June 29, 2005 10:30 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

nah. it stands for "geoduck". sorry, dawg. but nice to hear from you. 'specially since people were all talking aboot you.

June 29, 2005 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share