This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

all walls are great if the roof doesn't fall


Tommy Burritto
from: Steamrollers (next to London Drugs on Broadway.)
price: I forget... it was like $17 for two.
rating: &&&&.7/&&&&&
listening to now: Bjork. She's seen it all.
comments: I've only had a couple items from SteamRoller's before. and the Tommy is definitely my favourite. I should try it with beef sometime.


Another Tommy. (can you hear me?)
same
same
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
comments: Erin likes Tommys. even when she is sick. she gives it a five for two reasons: a)she didn't pay for it. b)it's nice and big, not like last time she had one and it was skinny and lame.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, gwilli, you are famous, except for that photo does not look like you. I thought you were joking about the name of the wrap...Tommy. Mwhahah wakaka. It is too far away from here to get one though... isn't it near the hospital? Heather?

June 14, 2005 4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i went to hong kong chinese all expecting to go for the 6a combo, beef instead of chicken, (spicy), but at the last second i switched freestyle to a 5a dry ginger beef & chow mein & fried rice. Man! that's alotta food. pretty much left all the rice. poor kids in africa. anyways, it's still a scary world down those stairs. felt a bit like blade runner.

June 14, 2005 7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's Heather?

June 14, 2005 7:46 PM  
Blogger wiwian said...

I know you like pork....does Tommy have lots of pork? :D

June 14, 2005 8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bucket: the trick is to go for a Nb or Nc (depending on your preference for rice or noodles), that way it's a little smaller. not much, but a little.

June 15, 2005 7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks r. so much wisdom in this world, it's amazing when we can all share it. I'll admit there was far too much information on the walls of hong kong chinese, I don't think it's possible to look in any one direction and not see 15 lunch combo options. I have to breathe more deeply and study the walls better. maybe a 6b, spicy?

June 15, 2005 7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anyone know offhand which one's noodles?

June 15, 2005 7:24 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

I don't know the noodles. I avoid the combos. too much filler, not enough thriller!! whoooo! I'm not a big fan of their noodles, anyway.

I'm all about the pile of rice and one fancy topping. like beefneggonrice.

I'm Heather.

June 15, 2005 10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahhahahahahaha, Heather, how are u? Pitty not many roads are names after pretty girl's name. The road next to me is called Marlene.

June 15, 2005 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share