This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, May 09, 2005

we're unhello now.


cod belly with tomato
from: Hong Kong Chinese
price: $5.50 + tax
rating: &&&.6/&&&&&
listening to while eating: Built to Spill - 'Hazy'
comments: I felt like trying something slightly different than my usuals. so deep fried cod belly it is. it's not bad. lotsa veggies, broccolli, tomato, mushrooms, bok choi. all in a sweet-sorta sauce. not bad not bad. still no beef-n-egg-on-rice-spicy-to-go, though.

eric's lunch:


frozen terriyaki rice bowl thingy
from: some store
price: $2-ish
rating: &&/&&&&&
comment: see? it's a microwave. and then the food inside was way too steamy to take a picture of. so you get what we had here last week. which is the way he wants it... well... he gets it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Hey, how's it goin?"
if you are scared of this, I know who you are... mwhahhahaha

May 09, 2005 3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought he was your band member...maybe not... he locks in a logger way, or shall I say, he belongs to powell river...

May 09, 2005 4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was a gamblin the other day when I thought 'HEY, DON'T DO THAT!' go have some lunch, so I did. It was a sub sandwich from safeway with orange juice and a nonsequador from equador. how are all you anonymous people doing?

May 09, 2005 9:32 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

those girls look like they're kissin'.

May 11, 2005 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share